In it to win it!

Hello Everyone!

I have Cystic Fibrosis. This blog isn't really going to be my daily life of CF, but more so what I do to keep myself better, and healthier... longer! I currently sit between 30-50% FVC, and have been struggling with a Mycobacterium infection. In the past I have suffered with Guillian Barre Syndrome/MFV.

So as you can tell by this, I am not exactly the most healthiest CFer out there, and I accept the fact that I will never be 100% again.... but that is OK, because life does not give me, nor anyone else, more than they can handle. I wanted to make this site because I believe that I have tips, and challenges that can help many CFers. I also think that logging things positively, can help you improve. A good friend once told me to believe in the power of positive thinking, when I was at my weakest. I laughed at her and told her to get real. It only took until now, to realize, she was being real, I was the one who was not!

So I hope everyone stays tuned and enjoys what I have to say, and can pull a couple of things from what I write and incorporate them into their everyday life style as well!

I would like to put a side note that I am not in ANYWAY trained for this, I have never been schooled for health, or anything of it's type. I am just simply telling you guys what works for me. If you chose to do anything I write about, please do it with caution. And remember, all this is based on my experiences with my own life. <3

love love love,
Alyssa Crank.

No Response to "In it to win it!"

Post a Comment

 
powered by Blogger