Challenge ONE!

Water & Sleep Challenge

Okay, so lately since I have been sick with my MAC and things, I have just been in so much pain, it is an undiagnosed pain for now. I am leaning towards Fibromyalgia, but I won't say for sure until I get tested. Anyways, I realize that the pain hits me more when I am relaxing or am sitting in one spot. As everyone knows, I am on the computer a lot, doing videos, talking to friends, keeping up with family members, researching, and facebooking ;) So I am sitting a lot, there for, I am getting a lot of pains here and there. I am taking Norco/Vicodins for them, but I dislike taking them, as I do not want to grow dependent on them, and in a long period of time, they dry your lungs out.. which is a big no-no for CFers. Before I wean myself off of them, or get treated for a legitimate pain diagnosis, I want to detox my body as much as I can. I can't go on silly diets because when you have CF, eating is one of the most important things you can do, and you have to try as hard as you can to do it in a healthy manner.

Water & Sleep
-Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
-Go to sleep around 11 at night and sleep until 8 or 9am.
Challenge time: 1wk.
Good luck!

Since this is my first challenge, it obviously isn't that crazy. I am going to log EVERY night about my challenge to let everyone know how I am doing. I will also be tweeting about this too. I am going to give myself one week, and compare this differences. If I like the changes, I will make them permanent, and if I do not like the changes, then I wont work so hard on it, and try something else until I figure something out that does work :) If you try this challenge too, let me know how it goes! I would love to hear your personal experience and feedback as well! One of my friends may do this with me, so I am excited to hear what is going to happen to her!

I wish you the best! And remember, believe in the power of positive thinking!!!!
love love love,
Alyssa Crank

No Response to "Challenge ONE!"

Post a Comment

 
powered by Blogger